Tuesday 17 August 2010

Look who's got he's own blog

Hello to all of my friends This is the start of my blog.
As you can see I was a cute puppy as well.
This was taken just over four years ago.
Over the next month or so I will be posting some pictures. from my early years.
I will be five years old on December 16th 2010.

why not become a friend and follow my blog by clicking in the link at the side.
I'm hoping to have some fun competitions  and merchandise available soon.
so make sure you look in at least once a month.
and if you want to suggest some things you would like to see on this site
please feel free to leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cadbury, I'm sure you'd remember me if you could do a little sniffing here on the internet. I look forward to visiting your blog and seeing what you're up to. Give Paul and Marion a big kiss from me and Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caddie you have inspired me to hassle my Mom to give me a blog. I am not sure if I can pull it off though, what do you think, it'll be all - 'romped in grass while mom worked, sat in bucket of porcelain slip while mom worked, ate her favourite tool while mom worked'. Why is it that old kilnwash tastes so damn good? I am a compulsive craver of the stuff. Whaddya think? PS I am a pretty golden cocker spaniel (6 months old), I have three teenage boys and a ma and da (all humans) and I live in East Fremantle, Western Australia. And while we are talking - what is the deal with toilet training - honestly you would think I disgraced myself or something!!

    ReplyDelete