Friday 3 September 2010

Cute Dog Picture

As promised here is the cute picture of me when I was only a little chap
Marion was gardening outside the front garden
and I wanted to see what she was doing.
I'm not sure I would fit now!
And this Picture shows my very first Friend Skye.
She was Paul's dog that they had before they got me.
she was a rescue dog with Issues, but looked after me like a mum.
Six months on and she got a tumour in her throat and she was no more.
This was my other little friend
who used to visit our bird feeder.
It was great fun chasing after him, but we haven't seen him for some time now.
I didn't eat him honest!
and this was me and my mum collecting Holly for the Christmas decorations
a few years ago.
I Love it when we go out looking for the decorations
we walk for hours and I get to sniff all sorts of stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment